Monday, June 27, 2011

With the right Head Tilt, I think I can pass as a Yacht Enthusiast


































































































































Morning. Duluth. Lake Walk. When people go out of town they will often venture to a new coffee place to try the atmosphere and experience something different. Mike and I did go to a local place on our previous visit...let's just say a hipster coffee house with a tuscan/ italian restaurant feel, I did not get...at all. So, this time we went to an old standby, Starbucks. I am on an iced tea kick...and black tea with a touch of sugar is perfect on the terrace over looking a lake when you're pretending to be a guest at a nice (and completely out of price range) hotel.















No comments:

Post a Comment