Sunday, August 21, 2011

Fungi is my new Inspiration















































































































Nothing says pattern like fungi growing on a decomposing log. We walked a "trail" that was blacktopped over boulders and as uneven as can be. I had a full thought that I would run this mile long stretch...I easily would have twisted my knee, or stumbeled and ended up in the lake if I had actually attempted it...


Devil's Lake State Park.





















2 comments:

  1. The patterns in fungus are amazing and inspiring. I am glad that you are impressed, too. Yooper minds think alike!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Followed over from Kathy's blog. Great photos!

    Jessica
    http://themagicalmundane.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete