Wednesday, September 30, 2009

I may be a Bad Mother but at Least It's not Raining Today









Stinky and I went to a MOPS meeting for the first time. They have childcare for the babes, so the moms can have an hour and a half break and conversate.
This is absolutely the first time I've never left the Babes alone with anyone beside a grandparent. He saw an Elmo table in the toddler playroom and went straight for it, not looking back. When I came to get him an hour and a half later he was saying "Momma? Momma? Momma?" to the lady child care worker and crusty from dried tears and a runny nose (apparently, he was a little apprehensive when the group went to walk on the Nature trail outside). I felt so guilty, but I know that it's good for him to play with other kids without his Momma around.
We went home and played in the park. The trees are beautiful and the air is crisp, just one degree shy of needing mittens and a hat.

No comments:

Post a Comment