Tuesday, September 29, 2009

I Think the Rain's Killing my Mums!


Its still raining and my mums look droopy and sad. I don't know if too much rain can kill them, but they don't look happy.
It looks like we'll be spending another day inside. Yesterday, we went to Vinnies and I purchased some old records. I've been making record bowls (definitely not a new, fresh idea) and putting them in gift boxes made out of the old record album covers and using the paper sleeve as tissue inside the gift box (this may be a fresh idea). I made a few and plan on making more. Give me your feedback below, and I may choose someone to receive one from me for free. The rest of y'all can view more pics via my etsy art link located to the left.
Its off to float building for Mike again tonight; Stinky and I may have to stop by and lend a hand. We'll post finished pics of the float later.

No comments:

Post a Comment