Saturday, March 19, 2011

Wooly Worms and Want-a-bees





































































































































Looky, looky, I'm out of hibernation like the wooly worms.

Here are pics from my first true family walk since returning to the world of employment. To say I've been busy would be correct. To say I work too much, also correct. To say I really miss photographing and blogging would be the truest statement yet.

Woolly worms are out and cattail seeds are striving to separate themselves from their tethers.

Please enjoy these first images of the 2010/2011 U.P. winter that I've captured, although rather late in the game and hopefully I'll have spring pics next week or so.

Here's my inspirational motto for the week: "Keep crawling woolly worm!"

1 comment: