Sunday, July 17, 2011

King School







































































































































Back in the day, I would have been in this place peeking, photographing, and living somewhat dangerously by wlaking on boards that might not meet code, but with husband as my voice of reason and a wasp at the door to threaten, I only took photos from the outside. Check out the blackboard where visitors write their names and dates. The chairs are covered in bird droppings and I'm pretty sure someone left their homework behind.







Etsy followers: Here's your code to be used in my shop 'til the end of July, good for 15% off: NEWBLOGFAN

















2 comments:

  1. I love pictures of old buildings. They are so full of memories you can almost hear them. Where is this school? I too would have been very tempted to go inside and explore.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Back in the day when I lived in Hancock I did much the same...went to dangerous places to photograph. Until I realized I was alone and no one would ever find me if something happened...still...those photos just scream to be taken...

    ReplyDelete