Sunday, July 17, 2011

Two Rocks and A Line




















































































































This is an additional post from Mike's and my trip to Duluth the other weekend. I clicked away at here and there, he kept walking and then I'd have to play catch-up, but come on are some of these pics worth having to run after your husband yelling, "Wait-up!"? I found 4 pieces of lake glass without even trying; my eyes saw their glimmer in the sun as I walked along the board walk (I am now that good, and a true lake glass picker-upper professional). I think I'll be like fly-fishermen, never to reveal my best beach glass fishing holes, and to offer up a different somewhat believable location if anyone asks.

















No comments:

Post a Comment