Wednesday, April 7, 2010

I have No Photos, So It's Nothing but Blah, Blah, Blah

Oh my goodness, boy am I feeling drained. Lots and lots to do, no time for the snapping of pics. It's pretty sad when my energies are so zapped, I can't even relax to take a pic. or two.

We took the first official full walk around the lake of the season, and it was cold. Spring cold is technically different than fall cold, but cold none the less and we were under dressed. Not a good thing to be halfway around the lake and not on the way back home yet. The board walk is open and the brush has been cut down to allow vast open views of the lake, and also unhindered sweeping wind. There's something to be said of the hidden shelter of brush and trees as you walk along the winding path.

Any who, I just remembered I have some pics. to share from a couple days ago, but you have to wait 'til tomorrow, no patience for slow uploads tonight. Until then, dream of images of red streaked indigo clouds clumped above hills of trees.
We stopped our quick paced walk to enjoy their passing beauty.

No comments:

Post a Comment