Wednesday, August 4, 2010

I Thought you Knew how Long the Trail Was
































Oh by the way, what can happen sometimes if you come to visit, is I will take you to one of the many beautiful waterfalls in the area, forget to tell you how long the hike is out to view it, stay behind in the Jeep while Bits takes his
nap (maybe, close my eyes, for a minute or two), sip on your Iced Moolatte, and watch as you run back to the Jeep from the biting fly that was tormenting you on your 2 mile trek (seriously, Mom, Dad, and James, I really didn't know the distance to those falls, honestly).

I just can't seem to get enough of the Big Lake and Black River Harbor, so I drove my family to see why we can't stop talking about this U.P. It was a comparative photo opportunity as my Dad and I clicked similar images, but I kept bragging I captured the better ones (although he has a better camera with a better zoom, unfair competition, I think)

No comments:

Post a Comment