Sunday, November 22, 2009

Do you Think the Lock Ness Monster Winters in Sunday Lake




I woke up yesterday to see thick frost outside. I had to look twice, at first glance it looked like snow. As the sun came up the fog came in. I captured a couple fun images from the front yard. If I had ever been to Ireland before, I'd say it reminds me of the fog there, but having never been there, I can't compare it.
The weather warmed up to 52 degrees, but this normally active weekend family, stayed home and did a whole lot a nothin, kinda nice to do nothing sometimes. Nothing means I don't have many adventure stories to share, although I did go to the post office and to Northwoods Candle and Cafe.
Northwoods is run by a woman who makes her own candles as well as sells other name brand candles and decor. On Thursdays she makes some pretty tasty pasties (I've mentioned this before). I picked up a couple hand made votives called Northwoods Cabin, they have a nice earthy scent, not too flowery or perfumely. She also makes one called White Birch and Daisy that smells nice, and I'll have to pick up on a later date.

No comments:

Post a Comment