Thursday, March 18, 2010

Too much Sun Causes one Red Cheek (on my Face, not my Behind)

Bits and I went outside today for awhile. Proof is in my half sun reddened face. Forecast calls for 30s this weekend and we hit the low 60s today, so we took our games outside.

Basketball, books, running, splashing, and a walk to the bridge and back and I was sure Bits would take a fabulous nap. Mommy's need to paint makes me cherish these afternoon naps, but the Baconator is slowly fazing them out of the routine. Bummer.

Although he did indeed eventually fall asleep, but at 5:00, in the Jeep, on the way to church. How this helps my painting I don't know, but the message was good to hear with nothing but a little drool to contend with.

Side note, on the way to church I saw a fabulous oddly shaped cloud with a straight vertical edge like the exterior wall of a building, camera at home though (second bummer), so you can try to image it's unique shape without a digital pic.

1 comment:

  1. What a great title to your blog! You are a very creative person, all the way 'round. Interesting that you have one reddened cheek. And isn't it even more interesting what sparks our creativity?

    ReplyDelete