Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Free Pinecone Driftwood Wall Decor

Say what?! As part of the season of giving, I'm giving away two of my driftwood pinecone decorations to two people.

Here's the deal: If you like these creations and are a friend, neighbor, relative, or even remote acquaintance and are either: a) going to see me on our visit downstate, or b) live near me, up here in the U.P.; shoot me an email, facebook me, leave me a note on my blog, or try the good 'ol method of a phone call, and I'll happily deliver one of these nature home decor items to you and yours (this applies to you too, Mom-claim yours now).

I've decided against directly gifting these to anyone specifically, in case you personally don't care for them; but if you do like them, speak now and I'd love for someone to give them a good home.

Anywho, lots and lots of stuff to do, hopefully more pics. sooner than later will be posted.

*disclaimer: You can check out the driftwood/pinecone decor via my etsy site link to the right. You'll receive a piece similar, yet different than those pieces pictured.

No comments:

Post a Comment