Tuesday, December 1, 2009

One Hairy Comfy Pillow


My apologies on two things: 1) I didn't take any photos of the snow when it had freshly fallen, and 2) I didn't take any photos of Don's super secret mission surprise (so y'all will have to wait for posted pics come Christmas break).

I'm going to back track a couple days as an excuse to post a super cute pic. of Bits that Bop took (side note there are two Bops; Bop the Dentist and Bop the Gieschen (Bop G. for short)).
Saturday, Donald and Mike went hiking at Black River Harbor and viewed Rainbow Falls. Cindy and I used this as an opportunity to shop. We went to Ableman's which is the place to go for men needing jeans and about anything else rugged clothing wise. We really liked the store, but the extensive line of extreme winter gear caused Cindy some concern for our survival this coming season.

Bop stayed home with Bits so that he could get a much needed nap (Bits not Bop). Baconator ended up falling asleep on the couch cuddled with Scout.

Once Cindy and I returned from our shopping excursion, Don and I raced up to the Harbor to meet up with the guys. It was a less than spectacular photo op day, but Don did get a chance to view one of our much frequented spots.

After all of us returned home with tummies grumbling and one cranky hungry girl, we all headed out to eat at the Liberty Bell in Hurley. The wait was long, but the food was great. I needed a to-go box for my Chicken Cordon Blue sandwich and of course ended up leaving it for the bus boy.

No comments:

Post a Comment