Sunday, May 2, 2010

Here, the Weather Forecast Does Not Apply






















When the weather forecast says it will rain today, tomorrow, and the next, what it means is: the sky will rain when and where it wants to rain or just produce big, beautiful clouds and fresh, cool wind.

I snapped these pics. with my dishpan hands after hurrying up on the after dinner clean-up and running outside when the rain had stopped and the sun was just right. You know how the sun casts stronger in the evenings and even more so after a spring rain; the colors screamed at me to leave behind the greasy spoons and caked on plates and capture these shots. The clouds have been amazing the last few days, but I choose to enjoy them with my human lens rather than just use them for a photo-op. Here's to windy, cloud filled, unpredictable days!

No comments:

Post a Comment