Saturday, May 8, 2010

Yesterday we Bought a Beachball, Today we Built a Snowman





































What a beautiful sight to see when I woke up this morning. Snow covered trees, snow covered grass, snow covering everything. What a sweet winter day. Whoops, I mean spring day.

During this past winter, the snow was too deep for Bits to walk through and too cold to play outside for long. The positive to getting snow in May, you can kick through it with ease, and build multiple snowmen until you get it right. Bits got to accessorize the snowman; it was warm enough where he didn't need his gloves on.

I think all the flowers that had started to bloom were clearing there floral throats in protest, "Umm-hmm, excuse me, Mr. Cold front? You seem to have gotten a little snow on us."

The snow was gone as quickly as it had come, but Bits and I sure had fun, on this UP spring snowy day.

No comments:

Post a Comment