Monday, May 17, 2010

It's not Really Summer, Until you Lay in the Lake
















Life has been more than a little busy, I am exhausted, and yesterday I ran out of chai tea. After an already long day, and a 3 mile walk (anyone know if it is really 3 miles around the lake here, or does it just feel like 3 miles), I had to go grocery shopping. I could not put my poor family through another day with me moving about without my morning (and afternoon) cup of chai.

Saturday, I helped out in the morning with a yard sale at our neighbor's home. We then splurged and went for lunch at the Deli and saw four(?) baby foxes in the ditch playing and enjoying the sun. Later we walked down to the beach and Bits splashed and splashed and laid down, fully clothed, in the water.

Today, I have a huge to-do list and am thinking I need to take a double dose of my vitamins to get through it. The bugs are here and biting and the sun is up and shining. We have ants making themselves at home, coming in right through the front door, and sandy clothes still hanging on the line out back--summer's here.