Thursday, May 27, 2010

Orange and Blue, Color Harmonies in Nature

Yes, some days I am quite stressed and think, " Come on, how much more can I handle?", but then there are days like today, a day without any other obligations than to give undivided attention to my son.

I don't have a pic., but I have a scene description to brighten your day and put things into happy perspective:

Bits and I picked up sticks in the yard, went down to the park and played and played, then came home for lunch outside sitting in chairs on the back walkway. As always, Bits takes a bite and then runs away distracted. He caught sight of something fluttering around, and in his blue shorts and orange shirt, he chased through the long grasses after a teasing monarch butterfly.

A true photographer would have had camera in hand to capture such visual harmony, but I am not a true photographer, I am a mom, sitting in the sun enjoying her little one find fun in the nature around us.

1 comment: