Tuesday, May 11, 2010

I Spy: Boardwalk Edition






























































































*See if you can spot the bird's nest in each landscape picture before looking at the closeups.

Bits and I have a new goal: try to take even more walks. I'm attempting daily here people. My rear end is looking more like a Buick than a Kia, so I need to get my walk on.

We walked around the lake to the boardwalk (by the way, the city is supposed to be extending the boardwalk...awesome, right?). He likes to go along the boardwalk sans Mommy's hand, and without the fear or cars, I let him run it out. He was all about peering at the water at the few bench outcroppings and laying on the boardwalk to look through the cracks.

I found my own amusing game, trying to spot birds' nests throughout the brush. Fun walk that tired out both the grownup and the toddler.

1 comment:

  1. What a cool blog after the rain we are having. Been raining since last Friday I think. Today we had no power and I'm at school so I could read email, etc. This blog really perked up my spirits. I love, absolutely love, the pics.

    ReplyDelete