Thursday, February 11, 2010

Blues Skies, Anonymous Snow Plows, and Bubble Beards warm the Heart











I have nothing to complain about. Our recent snow accumulation is minimal at best. Half the time I don't even bother shoveling or snowblowing anything less than three inches.
When multiple snowfalls add up to something worth while, then I bring out "Spitter" and let him do his thing.
This morning the snow plows came through to move off the little bit. This usually means that, regardless if you've already cleared your driveway the evening before, which I had, you'll have to reclear the end of the drive, now packed with hard, icy snow. But what do I see as an extremely pleasant surprise after I grab my snow shovel and head down the driveway? Someone plowed off our piled in driveways (both of them). Who? Whether it be one of the plow drivers himself or someone with a rigged pickup, I have no clue. But whomever did it was so super kind, and my arms greatly appreciate it. I thought of making a thank you sign and sticking it in the snow bank, but for now, I post and share with you the kindness of U.P. neighbors.

*Thought some of you would appreciate a pic of Bacon Bits...dig the bubble beard

No comments:

Post a Comment