Monday, February 22, 2010

I'm not the only Lady up Here Enjoying the View...and Blogging about it

Everyone, I have discovered another Upper Peninsula blog.

This gal likes nature and taking fabulous pics. of it to share with readers. I think her posts are pretty neat, and know some of you might like 'em too. Lake Superior Spirit site: http://upwoods.wordpress.com/ . Her newest post has a tragic picture of a fallen bird, so I warn you in advance, but most of the other posts are not all about dead birds, but about similar things that I enjoy, with a nice photographic eye for pleasant images.

You know the rules though, when I share these great blogs, you still have to say I'm your favorite.

1 comment:

  1. Dear Amy, what a lovely site you have here, too! Nice to meet you... We're over in the western U.P., where might you be? Love your artwork! It is so cool. (Just scrolled down your blog...I'm probably posting icicles soon too. Love these dripping icicles.) Thanks for highlighting my blog and hope we keep in touch! Kathy

    ReplyDelete