Friday, February 26, 2010

Will you Marry Me, Again? -- I'm Really Frugal.








Can anybody tell I'm currently, kinda sorta, obsessed with driftwood. I really, really, really should live on the shores of Lake Superior, so I could go out and pick up driftwood as need be.

I'm revisiting my driftwood vase arrangements I had used for Thanksgiving table decor. I really liked the arrangements, and after I was done using them, tried to sell them on my etsy site. No one even fained interest, so I'm dismantling them, and selling off some of their parts.
Right now, I'm focusing on selling groupings of four driftwood pieces to be used as wedding supplies or what have you. With a ribbon and fun seashell card included, they look pretty sweet. Let's just say, I love wedding themes and devising ideas on a budget. I think these little bunches would incorporate nicely for a beach front wedding, too bad I've already had mine, but not on the beach.

1 comment:

  1. Ah ha! Now I see what you are doing with the seashell cards - very nice!

    ReplyDelete