Tuesday, February 2, 2010

All I've been doing is Snow Removal, how 'bout You?

It's been quite a lack luster weekend and week. All I can say is I'm a boring lady. Last night Bits and I went to watch Mike play in the students vs. staff b-ball game. The old timers lost by only a few, but put on a good show. I caught Mike making a three-pointer and playing like a champ. Apparently some of his students think he can dunk. He said he may have let it slip that he had dunked once in his lifetime.

Bits has his own snow shovel and has been practicing indoors with the sliding method of snow removal. I've been getting up early or clearing snow during his nap time to make use of "Spitter". I have an undying love for machines and power tools, even a loud one that sometimes spits snow bits back into your face. Next small snow fall, Bits and I will have to tag team the sidewalk and driveway, then he can use his shovel outdoors.

Winter fest is going on this week, so Bits and I will venture over to school later this afternoon to assist in snow sculpture building. You've all seen my fly skills at making snowmen, I am officially an expert (or maybe, novice).

No comments:

Post a Comment