Monday, February 15, 2010

Presidents will be Fondly Remembered as I Remove Snow

Mike has a three day weekend, so we had big, big plans to enjoy the outdoors and go someplace special on a day trip. It's really annoying when the flu decides to tag along.

Unfortunately, our fun plans were shelved, and Mike and I spent Sunday watching some pretty silly Lifetime channel movies and holding germy hands telepathically. (Don't worry Mom and Dad, Bits and I still made it to church in the a.m.)

Now on this wonderful school free day, I see about a foot of snow to be cleared. Do I dare ask the guy whose recovering from a visit to ickyville or do I tackle it myself? You know how much I love my adventures with Spitter. We'll see how the day develops. Cross your fingers that I remember to take some pics. of the new accumulation. We haven't had any "real" amounts of snow for awhile.

No comments:

Post a Comment