Wednesday, February 3, 2010

It's a Sleepy, Sunny Day in our Neighborhood




It's a gorgeous day, and warm enough to have sweaty mitten hands and no coat when working outside. Bits slept less than wonderful last night, which means I slept less than wonderful. We helped clear a little of the neighbors walkway, with Bits making frustrated attempts at using his shovel. Both he and Mommy are due for a nap.

While he sleeps, I type and debate lying down for a quick snooze. It's officially onto snow sculpture building to help Mike this afternoon, and I'm pretty sure if I lay down and fall asleep, I'll wake up cranky, which I know everyone would really appreciate. I'll try to tough it out, avoid my lighthouse paintings, make a craft, and whine about needing a red bull.

No comments:

Post a Comment