Wednesday, February 17, 2010

I Love Music, but Can't Even Whistle






















I needed an excuse to make more handmade cards using vintage papers. I already had these record mail sorters made and I have this recent idea of selling etsy items with handmade greeting cards.

I had vintage sheet music in my drawers of art potential items and added "I hear the music that plays in your heart" and the phrase "in my dreams trees play the violin". Actually, my dreams last night included Big Bird trying to eat me at the Dollar Tree store and a conspiracy to hide my Jeep when I was trying to escape. When I finally did escape, I was in the midst of a Mardi Gras meets Mexican town parade.
Anywho, I digress.

I love making these little cards and adding my odd thoughts. I hope people like 'em (the products and the thoughts).

*I'm near completion on two of my lighthouse paintings, but when I get bored with something, I find ways to avoid finishing. Maybe by the end of the week, they'll be done?

No comments:

Post a Comment