Monday, February 8, 2010

New Love...of Old Paper







I've been on a recent vintage paper and vintage book print papers kick lately. If I had unlimited funds and unlimited time, I would hit every thrift store within a hundred mile radius of me and find every old (and sometimes musty) book with beautiful classic images and cut and paste into little cards until my hands give in to corporal tunnel.
For now, I'm using what I got and making the most out of remnants of old books and pads of old paper and making cute little 4"x5.5" cards. I'm trying to coax sales of some of my etsy items with the lure of free cute greeting cards. These are pics. of my newest freebies. The sayings are perfect for that special holiday coming up and remind me of my love for wedding invites (making them, that is).

No comments:

Post a Comment