Monday, January 25, 2010

I'd Rather be Sitting Outside Staring at the Sky




We received some snow yesterday evening and today. I can't remember how many days we went without a fresh falling of snow, but it just didn't seem right, living in the U.P. and all. I'm somewhat glad to see it return. I went outside with Bits bundled and tackled another bout of shoveling. Have I mentioned that I loathe (deeply loathe) wet, heavy snow. My arms hurt, back aches, and wrists are sore over shoveling only a few inches. Here's hoping the weather goes back to the cold, light stuff and makes my job somewhat easier. I have been quoted as not really minding shoveling, and actually appreciating it for the exercise it gives me, but I'll have to eat my shovel if this heavy mix keeps up.
The lighthouse paintings are back on track, but are at that frustrating, getting into the groove of the painting point.

I had a couple blue sky photos hidden in my back pocket from last week, so that's what I give to you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment