Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Pine Trees covered with White Cake Frosting from a Can

The outdoors is calling me loud and clear. But I feel less than 100%, and Bits is right there with me. We've caught a cold like bug from some gross fast food joint or gas station on our trip back home. I have my strong suspicions of a very disgusting Mcdonalds. Let's just say not one table was wiped clean, and when I used two of Bacon's baby wipes to wipe down the table area where he was sitting, I actually removed black dirt, not a good sign. I won't even share the state of the bathroom . Usually I am very consistent on my hand sanitation gel, but was less so on this long trip, so here I sit, feeling icky.

Anywho, sore throat and gurgly stomach are keeping me huddled inside, but I'm catching great views from the windows. The sun is out strong and causing the cake frosting snow to fall in big clumps to the ground. The sky is again a hard to compare blue, and the carved out driveway and walkway with the piled snow around the house reminds me of snow fort building as a kid. Hope to post pics tomorrow (of the sky, not me building snow forts). 'Til then, tea and a comforter will be my main ventures today.

No comments:

Post a Comment