Thursday, January 21, 2010

Tree Confections
















Yesterday the sun was out and the sky was clear. The sun warmed up the snow and melted the snowmans' features, but the air was cold enough to leave frost on the far tips of the trees, looking like the trees had been dipped in coarse sugar.

Bits and I had to venture to the Post Office yet again and of course driving is always so troublesome when I just want to be staring up and out at the sky. I've been getting better at remembering my camera when I go out, so after our errands were done, we took not one, but two drives around the lake. I snapped a few more pics of blue skies.

If you know me and know my lighthouse and beachscape art you know I have a soft spot for a nice bright blue sky. Today we have even more places to run and shop and that means a drive all the way into Ironwood. Looks to be another beautiful day, cross your fingers I don't drive off the road while enjoying the view.

No comments:

Post a Comment