Friday, January 15, 2010

This is my Blog and I can Write What I Wanna Write











Look at the way the sun sparkles off the pure snow.

Look at the happiness found in your 2 year-old's eyes. You should be able to look at your child and credit this beautiful, amazing gift from God alone.

Feel how content you can be without all the money in the world, with hardly even any at times it seems.

Joy found in finding a plenitude of beautiful rocks along the beach. Yes, even rocks have beauty.

Friendship and kindness from many, just because, but most often because of the love of God.

The way everything works out to be ok and even great at times, and you have no reason for it other than by God's grace alone.

To those who can doubt the existence of God I say this: the peace I have in me is only from the joy I know in having an eternal home in heaven and having a loving God and Savior. I could not happily walk day to day without the comfort of knowing my Savior and having God taking care of me.

4 comments:

  1. Dad, here's a pic of Bits as requested!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Im so happy that youre so happy Amy! I miss my friend though, but thank God for the internet and phone! Give Nathan a big kiss from Aunt Susie!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautifully said! Love, Aunt Laurie

    ReplyDelete