Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Golden Lake in the Fall







We took a drive to Iron River. I was Dad's personal fall color chauffeur. He only took about 60+ photos. There were breaks along the highway with big open fields where the sun would highlight, through thick fall clouds, sections of tree line. You will never see as many different colors naturally found in nature any time of year...this is why I love fall! We had a great time and got to chat and catch up.
On the way back he directed me to Golden Lake, an area where he and Grandpa, Uncle Dave and cousin Josh would hunt. What a wonderful lake; quite and reflecting the clouds and blue sky. It was pretty chilly, but not too cold for Bacon and his Momma (the air-not the lake water, which I'm sure was quite chilly too).
Word of warning to my deer frenemies: I have planted new rose of sharon saplings, if even one leaf is munched on, I will notify my many deer hunting friends and have them track your location. How I do enjoy me some venison.

1 comment:

  1. *side note...the pics are a little hazy. My camera was set to high ISO, whoops!

    ReplyDelete