Friday, October 2, 2009

Uh-Oh Its going to Rain...Again


I'd have some beautiful photos for you if not for all this rain. I was planning on trying to draw fall leaves and have Bacon Bits color outside today, but that's not going to happen.

Unfortunately, it looks like another trip into Ironwood. I have to drop off a FedEx envelope and no such location near home. I'm worried about the Freshman float (and every class' for that matter); anything cardboard may get soaked and droop into a mushy pile. Mike and I are headed over to the float site right after school for finishing touches. The floats are to be lined up by 5:00. I'll post pics (rainy or not) tomorrow. Mike has been float building every night 'til at least 9:30. One more day and then homecoming tomorrow. Yay!

Here's a handy idea for being "environment conscientious": I've been on a cloth napkin kick (vintage of course). It's an easy way to reduce paper waste at home. Just throw dirty cloth napkins in with your towel wash. People will think you're fancy pants all year long- or maybe think you're a hippie. Either way is okay by me.

No comments:

Post a Comment