Tuesday, October 6, 2009

It's True: Deer Play Baseball


Hey, it actually did not rain at all yesterday! My mums are thankful.

Baconator and I took a walk around the lake to see the Indian and then played at the park. His shoes were still drying out, so he was wearing his still slightly too big winter boots (waterproof!-ha, ha, ha!). Another fabulous game of "Watch out for the (you-know-what)". He sidesteps anything that may even remotely have been left from a goose.

Apparently, deer play baseball. Bacon Bits did his normal running of the bases in the baseball field, and there were deer prints leading from the pitchers mound to first base.

I finished separating my flowers before the snow comes on Saturday, and found one of my deer frienemies left be a nice gift in the front flower bed. Anybody out there bow hunt?

No comments:

Post a Comment